Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Holidays

I know I am way behind the other girls at posting this blog but I just wanted to say how much fun we had over Thanksgiving and how grateful we were that everyone (almost) was able to come! It was a little hectic at times trying to fit everyone into our house but the holiday spirit was definitely around all the time!! I thought, in my true nature, that I'd post some of my favorite pictures from the weekend!
The whole gang:

The "Gustavsons"

The "Phelps"

Missy and I:

Teaching Missy how to breakdance:

Mr. Man doing his favorite thing.. Climbing the stairs!!

Grandpa and Grandma with Kalena:

The girls:

Missy Kalenas in my new tote!!

And my very favorite picture of this little boy ever:

1 comment:

Elsha said...

How come I managed to get pictures from all the cameras but yours? These are way cute!