Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Jonathan and I got to have many Christmases this year! The first one was celebrated with Jonathan's dad and stepmom, and younger brother and his girlfriend Whitney. The second one was celebrated with Jonathan's mom and stepdad, and older brother Justin. Here is Jonathan opening his new table saw from Justin:

Here is Jonathan's mom and I:

Then on the 22nd Jonathan and I did stockings for eachother and opened two gifts and had decided to take the rest to Grand Junction. Here I am opening my beautiful red coat from Jonathan:

Unfortunately, we weren't able to get to Grand Junction for our 4th Christmas until Christmas Eve because our annoying retail jobs got in the way, but we made it in good time, and with good roads. Here are some pictures at my parents house:





I am so thankful that we were able to get to spend time with everyone in each family! We are so grateful for all the wonderful gifts we recieved this year. We hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year 2009!! We love you 9x9

2 comments:

Elsha said...

Cute pictures! Especially the one of Missy and PJ. You need to e-mail me all your pictures too because I forgot to get them while we were there. Whoops.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Love the post! Great photos on the rocking animals! Patrick now stands in front of his, grabs the bar, and bobs his head like he's rocking. Uhhhh...not quite, bud! But nice try :)

You should check out my friends the schmidt's blog - if you thought their kids were cute, you should see Hunter in her Christmas dress! TO DIE FOR.