Monday, September 1, 2008

Quality family time


Sunday afternoon at our house we had a BBQ!! It was so much fun. Joe had taken Patrick to Wal-Mart early that morning while we were all sleeping for some entertainment and he brought home 8 T-bone steaks!! We should send Joe to Wal-Mart more often! So, that afternoon we invited Jonathan's mom and step-dad over to visit with us and our visitors. Although the steaks, sweet potatos, beans, peach cobbler and homemade ice cream was a great treat for my tummy, Jonathan and I agreed that there's not much better than being surrounded by friends and family all day. We are so blessed to be close to his family and have ours close enough to come visit. Here are some pictures of everyone.




Melody And Tom



The Jacobs Family



Aly and Justin




My favorite nephew named PJ. He is so big and cute and fun these days. Love him.



Us on the front steps.



Jonathan and I, loving every minute of it.

2 comments:

Elsha said...

I wish you guys all lived closer to us! I want more quality family time!

Eric and Amy said...

I'm glad you don't live in Texas because then I would never visit you. Also you would like the Cowboys and so I would never call you. Also you would like Texas Tech, so I would never email you. If you doubt me, I know someone I like to call "BvdB" who can verify that I never do any of that. Actually, his wife "EvdB" can verify it, too. Seriously, though, I need to visit your house some time! In Pueblo. Not in Texas. Ever. ;)