Friday, September 19, 2008

Freedom

I just wanted to let everyone out there know how AWESOME it is to be able to eat whatever I want! As most of you know, I'd had some variation of stomach pain for about the past 7 years. Wow! More recently it was happening every day, no matter what I ate or when I ate it. How frustrating. So, as I was on my lunch break today, thoroughly enjoying my pepperoni hot pocket and my diet pepsi, both of which I had given up, I got to thinking about how good life is ever since I got my gallbladder taken out. It is SO nice not to ever have to think about what I'm eating, what I cook for Jonathan and I, what I put on my sandwich or salad, or anything!! I will never again take for granted something as small as a pepperoni. :) Just thought you all should know.

4 comments:

Psycho Dad said...

Chow down!

Elsha said...

So are you gonna have some taco bell now?

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I am glad you have freedom to eat.

Eric and Amy said...

Kari, I hear you. OH BOY do I hear you. 5 years later and I still don't take hot pockets or late night pizza for granted. You are forever grateful for the ability to eat greasy food. Well, at least for 5 years you're grateful. I can't speak beyond that, I guess.