Monday, July 25, 2011

Estes Park, 2011

We just got home from another wonderful Gustavson family reunion in Estes Park, CO. I had never been there before, even though I've lived in Colorado my whole life. It's such a beautiful little town nestled in the mountains. I hope we get to go back someday. Here are some of my favorite pictures:

The cousins

Chewing on a piece of straw

I love Patrick's expression

By the fire roasting smores

Checking out the river

The kids playing with my iPhone

Cutie Eli

This is what happens when I tell her to give me big pretty smiles.. not so sure that was the look I was going for.


We had such a wonderful time, and now that we're home we are SO BORED without people around all the time. Anyway~ I can't wait to scrapbook all these cute pictures!

1 comment:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

My favorite is the kids with your iPhone. RIVETED. I'll be stealing your pictures (and anyone's you may have accumulated) when we visit and bring our crazy (aka non-boring) family down for your shower/birthday shindig. Can't wait!