Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

I hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day! We had a great day, although I was jealous of everyone that got a long weekend. Around here Jonathan still had to work on Saturday and Monday, so it didn't feel too much like a holiday. Amelia and I started our day with a breakfast at the church which me and 6 other girls sang "America the Beautiful" and "My Country Tis Of Thee" at. Then we headed over to Melody and Tom's house for a yummy lunch of ribs and corn and fruit salad. Let me interrupt myself really quick and say all this food would've been MUCH more enjoyable if this stupid cold that I have hadn't taken away my ability to smell and taste. So I'm just assuming it was all yummy. I digress. After lunch we came home and Amelia and I both slept for 3 hours! It was awesome. When Jonathan got home at 5:30 we headed over to my friend Janette and Jeremy's house for a bbq with lots of friends. A wonderful day!

Not too sure about this day

This is what happens when you tell her to give you big pretty smiles


Also, a month from the 4th Amelia will be 2! WHAT?!?

1 comment:

Elsha said...

That's funny that you're surprised about Amelia being 2 next month, because in my head she's already 2! I guess I think of her as being a LOT older than Will, instead of just a few months.