Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year

YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS! This is not a great start to a new year! If blogging were my New Years resolution, I would have totally failed. It's a good thing I don't make resolutions at all, actually, because I feel like they are just a set-up for failure. Actually, about 20 minutes ago I tried to make a list in my notes of things I wanted to accomplish or get better at in 2011. So, I made my list:

Things to do/ goals for 2011:







And there it sat. Empty. I'm just not ready to write things like, "Be more patient with Amelia," because I feel like I am patient with her most of the time, and asking for an 18 month old to not try your patience is like asking pigs to fly, so we'll just take it one day at a time. Then there are smaller things like, "Do my hair and makeup every day and not wear 'stay-at-home-mom' clothes" which would be super fantastic to do, but some things are just unrealistic. :)

I will tell you my ONE goal for 2011: Get pregnant.

Let me tell you a couple other reasons 2011 has started off on the wrong foot. Right after we got home from Junction, we both came down with colds. So we rang in the New Year sneezing up a storm. Also, the iPod I bought Jonathan for Christmas won't hold any music. Awesome. THEN, I lost my freaking wallet. By now, everyone has heard the whole obnoxious story, but I'm still waiting for all my new bank cards to come in the mail so I can get on with my life.

Lastly, let me explain to you people why I don't blog. I don't use our computer. Plain and simple. The only reason you're getting this blog right now is because I learned I can, infact, write blogs from my phone, not just read and comment on other peoples. Unfortunately, no pictures of Miss Amelia will be included, because I'm not too sure if I can upload photos from my phone to my blog. Once I figure that out though, you will surely hear more from me.

3 comments:

Elsha said...

I love the blank list. Also, yes! Blog more from your phone!

Laura said...

By the way, there is nothing wrong with not getting fixed up every day!

Kari and Jonathan said...

Thanks Laura. But remember, things like that are called "Kari problems," and I seriously do freak out about them. :)