Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My big girl




The other day, when I was on my (almost) daily call to Kirsta, she was laughing at me because I still call Amelia "The Baby." I suppose I call her that because she's my only one. So she is still the youngest in the house. Someday when I have 3, the youngest will be The Baby. :) Anyway~ she's definitely not a baby these days. She's perfecting her early onset of the terrible two's. Fun times. She has also gone from 0-60 on the talking front, and is always walking around saying, "hi, hi, hi" or "bye, bye, bye." She also says "up" CONSTANTLY, and just the other day I figured out it not only means "up", it also means "help" which makes more sense when she's trying to put on her shoes or something, lol. Here are some pictures (because I'm on my computer today) :)

In her new jean jumper made by Grandma Melody


Look how tall she is!


She now rides her turtle like a buckin' bronco! It's hilarious.


Pretty smiles


Reading books

2 comments:

Laura said...

You know who I still think of as "The Baby"? YOU!!! Can't believe you have a kid... That makes me like super old!

Elsha said...

They have matching purple old navy shirts?! Bring it in March and we'll take cute pictures!!