Saturday, January 30, 2010

Recents


I haven't written for a little while so I thought I would just post a couple recent pictures of Amelia, for all your viewing pleasure. The thing that I find conflicting is that most of these are already posted on facebook so this might be a repeat for some of you guys. If so, don't look! Lol.

Feeding her Peaches.. She didn't love them and then she had a terrible night sleeping so I wonder if they made her tummy hurt?


Big smiles


It snowed here a couple days ago and after Jonathan shoveled the driveway he came in and put his beanie on her.


We had some fun with her hair and static electricity


We are trying to get her to drink out of a sippy cup since she wouldn't ever take a bottle. She's slowly getting better at it.


This is what prompted the sippy cup. She likes to take drinks from my water but it gets a little messy

3 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

The static electricity picture isn't particularly different from the rest of her hair-dos! She's got a wild side, but only her hair knows it just yet :)

salem said...

I want to meet her!!!

Elsha said...

She's such a cutie!