Sunday, August 9, 2009

Amelia Phelps

Everyone that reads my blog already knows that I had my baby, has heard the story and seen the pictures, but I was feeling a little guilty having not posted one of my own. I just have to say that Jonathan and I are so blessed to have had everything go so smoothly, and to have the help of Kirsta in the delivery room was amazing.
If you want more of my labor story, read Kirsta's blog :) Thanks Deed!

Here are some pictures of our adventure so far:
Getting cleaned up

Handed to me during my emotional breakdown

First family picture

Vitamin K in the eyes

Mama and baby

Relaxin

Daddy and baby

Baby's first bath

Chillin on her arm

Coming home from the hospital, she's so tiny!!

Cutie


We have LOTS more pictures, but I'll write another post with those soon!

5 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Haha! One of the first to see her, now the first to comment - she is absolutely gorgeous! But you already knew that :) The relaxin' picture is the best, she looks like she's working on a tan (to go with her highlights??) under the heat lamp. Looking forward to more photos soon!

Ann said...

Kari--I'm not gonna lie. This freaks me out. You're just a baby yourself! Babies having babies. Oh my. BUT, well done on this sweet little tiny girl!
Amelia--Welcome to our family! We love you and are so grateful for your safe arrival. I'm so excited to meet you. You're beautiful, just like your mommy!!

salem said...

Hooray! I love her already. She is tiny perfection!!
When I showed Clyde, he pointed to her and said "BABY"

Congrats to you two!

Anonymous said...

Kari,
Congratulations to you and your husband! She is beautiful!

-Candice

Eric and Amy said...

Those are such wonderful pictures, Kari. Amy and I are very happy for you! And Jonathan, too, I guess ;)