Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'll sleep if I want to

Tonight when Jonathan got home from work I was feeding the baby, like usual. She was dozing off and I asked Jonathan if I should lay her down in her cradle. He said, "She needs more awake time, lets just keep her up!" So I said, "Ok, here's a baby for you then," with a kind smile on my face, as I had just been holding her ALL day. He walked around with her for a few minutes as we were making dinner, and I looked over to see this:




I guess he can't always get what he wants :)

3 comments:

Elsha said...

So much for the awake time! Best picture ever.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Remember the time when you stayed with me and I said we should keep Patrick up a little longer so he would sleep better, but then he was over-tired and stayed up til 2 a.m.? That's what I thought your story was going to be! Yours has a much happier (and sleepier) ending.

Eric and Amy said...

Limp noodle!