Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some days..

This morning started off a little (to say the least) rough for Jonathan. He had to get up at 4 to meet one of his managers at work at 4:45 to make it to Denver by 7 for a meeting. At about 1:15 he woke up because he had to go to the bathroom. Then when he got back to bed he couldn't sleep, and he was hungry, so he got up, (by this time is 2:25), to eat a bowl of cereal. Then he came back to bed, tried to go back to sleep, and was unsuccessful, who knows why! So he finally just got up and read his book until it was time to get ready. Then, as if he wasn't already aggravated enough, when he went to leave, his car wouldn't start!! He tried to jump it with my car, and after after 6 unsuccessful tries it finally started but wouldn't stay on whenever he took his foot off the gas. And this was all by 4:40am!! Sheesh. Anyway~ he ended up driving my car to Denver, which was fine because I had the day off work, and right now he's online looking at the price of a new alternator for his car. Hopefully tonight he'll be able to sleep, poor guy.

P.S. I do realize that all of you guys are about to comment, "well, he better get used to sleepless nights with a baby on the way!" And I understand that. It just sucked because there's no baby yet, and it was a thing and a thing and a thing. :( Moral of the story: when it rains, it pours.

2 comments:

salem said...

Dag!

salem said...

I'm pretty sure Andrew turns into a zombie when he loses sleep like that, I've caught him looking at my large and juicy brains.