Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update

I had another doc appointment the other day. Everything is looking great. I've gained 14 pounds, which is right on track for 24 weeks, I just wish I didn't carry it in my face! The thing that I find most interesting about pregnancy is that one day I feel like, "oh crap, I only have four months left and I have ALL this stuff to get done!!" And then the next day I feel like, "Ugh, I have FOUR freaking months left of this and the days just don't go by fast enough." You just never know what kind of day is going to be. I started into my 6th month yesterday. My goal for the next 4 weeks is to really enjoy pregnancy. Look cute, wear heals, be comfortable, because I'm afraid that my last two months I might feel like a balloon, or look like a balloon, and those days won't be my favorite.
Also, Jonathan and I bought a new mattress and box springs yesterday. I'm super stoked. Recently we hadn't been getting good sleep, and we just figured it was because we weren't good sleepers. We actually didn't really think too much of it. Then when we went on vacation we slept SO well!! We realized it was because we were sleeping on more firm beds and the other person rolling around wasn't waking us up. So we (hopefully) fixed our problem with a firm mattress. Which is good news for all of you, because now you can come visit and you have a bed to sleep on!!
That's all for today. Here's a picture of me today before we went to the Springs!

3 comments:

Elsha said...

You look so cute! And good job with a new mattress. Hope it helps with the sleep!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I love your belly! I'm going to read it stories when you visit. And when I visit you I'm going to steal that firm mattress - Joe and I are about the take off our extra pillow-top because I'm finding it increasingly hard to roll around, and with getting up a million times during th night I AM rolling quite a bit. So I'm excited to firm it up here, too! So excited to see you! 2 weeks...

Anonymous said...

I've gained fourteen pounds, too (yeah, in my BUTT). You look increasingly gorgeous. Props on the firmer bed.