Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rockies Game

Yesterday Jonathan and I had the pleasure of going to Denver for a Rockies/Padres game. We had a great time! I was great weather, which was a little unfortunate for me because I think of 72 degrees as nice, not hot, so I wore a 3/4 sleeved shirt, jeans and closed toed shoes. Then I almost died of heat exhaustion. Also, while getting ready for the day I was so concentrated on what the weather was going to be like and not the fact that there is a sun in the sky, we didn't put on or bring any sunscreen, so my forearms and neck fried! I think about 100 people today said, "Looks like you got a little sun." Really?? Anyway~ we had fun. The Rockies won 7-5, so it was a good game to attend. Here we are, having fun!

You like that smile of mine? Yea, I know

No comments: