Friday, February 27, 2009

March

I'm super excited that March is here in 2 days! I can't believe how fast February flew by, as it usually does. Funny how much difference 3 days does to a month. I'm excited for March for a couple reasons. 1st and foremost, it means warmer weather!! I can't wait to bust out my spring clothes, and start wearing some cute maternity clothes! 2nd, I get to go to Junction to see my friends and family. Which also means I get a couple days off work; VERY thrilled about that. I haven't gotten to go back home for a while and just chill. I can't wait to see you Mom an Dad!! It'll be great. And the 3rd reason I'm excited about March is because Jonathan and I are going on our "baby moon," and cruising to Jamaica. I can't wait!! Jonathan has never been on a cruise so hopefully the poor economy hasn't like, forced the cruise lines to serve mac and cheese for dinner due to low traveling :( That would be pretty awful. We are flying out on Friday the 13th so wish us luck please! I am so looking forward to the upcoming events and this year steadily marches on. Here's the most recent pic of me at 16 weeks:

2 comments:

Elsha said...

What a cute little belly!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Mac n cheese would be Patrick's cruise food of choice! So consider yourself lucky; HE would! Yay for March, it's the beginning of the end of winter! I'd say "have fun on your cruise," but I'll probably talk to you tomorrow... and the day after that... so I'll tell you later :)