Sunday, February 8, 2009

14 Weeks

One trimester down, two more to go!! Yay. It's a relief to have the 1st trimester over because that's the "scary stage" when things are more likely to go wrong, even though I haven't "felt pregnant" for many weeks now so I always wonder if something IS wrong, hehe. It's kind of funny because in the very begining of my pregnancy I bought a pregnancy journal to write in week by week. On each week is has spaces to write about your Energy, Mood, Appetite, Cravings, Sickness and then Notes. Every week I struggle to come up with different things to say in each one because what I'm really thinking is Good, Good, Starving, None, and None. But of course I can't keep writing that! Needless to say, it's not the most interesting pregnancy journal anyone's ever kept!! :) I'm starting to get a little belly. It's easy to cover by wearing the right shirts, but sometimes I stick to the plain fitted shirts while they still fit and then people just think I had a large lunch. I have one pair of jeans that might be the first to retire for a little while, otherwise everything still fits comfortably. I laugh every time I look at the pictures Jonathan takes of me because I look totally different in a profile picture than when I'm looking down on myself. For the first time in my life my boobs look to me like they have some substance, and when I look down on my belly it's nice and round and pooches out just enough for 14 weeks. But in the pictures it looks like I'm flat from my neck to my hips. Lame. I can't wait until it is more distinguishable. I know this isn't the most well written paragraph, I'm just sort of jotting down what's on my mind. Here's a picture taken a couple days ago, 1 day shy of 14 weeks.

3 comments:

Elsha said...

You're skinnier at 14 weeks than I am right now. That's sad:(

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I can totally spot a difference in your little belly! That's awesome. I didn't feel for REAL pregnant til he started kicking and wouldn't leave me alone :)

salem said...

you look gorgeous! I wish I could pat that lil round belly of yours. Keep cookin that baby, you're doing everything right.