Thursday, October 9, 2008

NOT camera shy


In case any of you are wondering what that picture is of, it's all the pictures we just developed at Sam's club of Hawaii!! That's right folks, all 606 of them!! I got this really great idea that instead of trying to plan out every scrapbook page i wanted to do, and what pictures to put on them, I would just print EVERY pic that Jonathan, me, Kirsta and Elsha took, and just scrapbook whatever I wanted! Well, if you also have that same great idea, you might wanna look through them all first. There are a lot of just scenery pictures, about 200 of Pearl Harbor and 200 more of PCC. It was really funny when I got home and they were all laying on the table. I couldn't believe just how many pictures I actually just developed. :) So, I organized them all in piles by event. Here's a side view of the piles:

From top left: Turtle bay, Temple, PCC, sporting events (golf, volleyball, tennis, water polo), condos, random baby pics, Dole factory, duplicates, International Market Place, swap meet, Waimea Falls, random pool or beach pics, Pearl Harbor, the Ranch, scenery pics, family pics (JEEZ there are lots), shave ice, and last Pali lookout.

Wow, I'll be scrapbooking for a year with all this!!

2 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Nah, I bet you'll get sick of scrapbooking after about 83... I developed about 104 pics from the cruise and I was ready to quit scrapbooking FOREVER after that. Fortunately for your wedding, I'm still at it :) Actually working on it tonight! So send me those photos, chica!

And I know it's a little late, but could you make some of them 5x7 or 8x10? It'll be pretty boring if they're all exactly the same size. Doesn't matter what you enlarge, I'll make it work.

Elsha said...

Dude. I CANNOT believe you developed them all! Especially since there were times where I had my camera on action shot meaning it just takes pictures one right after another until I stop holding the button. So I'm pretty sure there's like 50 pictures of Kalena in *slightly* different poses. Have fun!

On another note- do you have your wedding pictures yet? And, do you have a scanner? Cause I want copies.