Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wah wah wah

Well, all your hopes and dreams of me blogging more now that I have a laptop have gone out the window.  I've concluded that the real reason I don't blog anymore is because I don't have anything to say.  I mean, a lot goes on in our life, but I tell people about it in other ways than blogging.  Most people I know have Facebook and I write some updates on there.  My brother who doesn't have Facebook has Instagram so he sees my life in pictures, and I don't think he read my blog anyway.  My sister and my In-laws who don't have/check facebook live in the same city as me and don't need to read my blog to hear our stories.  My parents gets plenty of pictures/texts/phone calls from me to hear/see everything that we're up to.  Therefore, my blog is pretty much null.  Now I'm stuck between not blogging and not really wanting to delete my blog.  I think I'll keep it for a while just in case there is a story that just HAS to be told on here.  Otherwise, I'll continue to get on every day and check other peoples' blogs! So keep posting. :)

6 comments:

Elsha said...

Uh, I still like reading your blog!

Kari and Jonathan said...

Then tell me what to write about!!

Laura said...

You definitely forgot about me in that summary of people there. ;) I would say keep the blog and blog however little or much you want to. I definitely go through phases where I blog more and less. I think that's ok. You might not want a blog now, but you never know. You might have tons to say in 6 months.

Kari and Jonathan said...

Good advice, Laura. Thanks :)

Eric and Amy said...

You should post to your blog instead of facebook so that I have more to read when I can't sleep! Then I can also show Espen pics of cousins before you come visit (he's bad with names so it helps to see who I'm talking about). He's pretty sure we're naming our baby "Avery" and I keep telling him "no, you already have a cousin named Avery". He's like "Huh? Who's that?" Ha ha! I have to go through the whole list - Aunt Kari, Uncle Jonathan, cousin Amelia...

Kari and Jonathan said...

Amy~ the reason I don't blog more is because I feel like it takes up precious sleeping time. HA. Pregnancy insomnia is the worst, I definitely feel for you.