Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dropping

Dropping is one thing this baby is NOT doing.  And actually, I'm not sure that either of my other girls really "dropped" significantly, but I was looking in the mirror yesterday and was thinking, "I'm not sure if this baby could sit any higher!" I had Jonathan take my weekly picture and sure enough, the baby is getting higher! ;)  Check it out :

                                                             35 weeks
                                                          36 weeks- what the heck?! it's like a basketball!
At my ultrasound last week they said my fluids and everything look fine, and the baby is somewhere between 6 and 6.8lbs. She's head down and facing the right way, thank goodness, because I never want to be in as much pain as I had to watch Kirsta be in with her "sunny-side-up" labor. Tomorrow is my 37 week OB appt and I'm sure nothing has changed.