Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tree Time

It's my favorite time of year, preparing for Christmas! I love getting the tree, shopping, putting up lights (if it's not too cold) and eating lots of junk! I have done ALL of those things in the last few days. Yesterday we made the trek out into the cold to pick a tree from a nice lot :) we're not adventurous enough to get out and hack one down ourselves yet. I decorated it with the few ornaments Jonathan and I have bought for each other and the 2 "Baby's 1st Christmas" ornaments we got this year from Amelia's Grandma's. I think it's beautiful. Another great thing about the holidays is that now our house smells like pine.

In other news, Amelia is 4 months old tomorrow! Wow. She has now rolled over front to back 3 times on her own! Yay for her! We love playing dress up with her and all her cute winter sweaters, and can't wait to come home in 16 days so you all can love it too! :)

Jonathan and Amelia picking the perfect tree

Loving her Johnny Jumper

Cute as a button

The tree with the lights

4 comments:

Elsha said...

Oh, you're house looks so pretty!

Eric and Amy said...

Your house, tree, and baby girl are so cute!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I'm glad SOMEONE likes the jumper because it never saw the love from Patrick.

Elsha said...

I can't believe I typed "you're" instead of "your." I must have been REALLY tired.