Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas #1

We had our first Christmas last night with Melody, Tom, Jeff, Whitney, and Justin; and Santa came!


Santa sure brought us lots of goodies!


Kari and Jonathan just can't contain their excitement


Obviously, neither can Justin :)


Everyone got to open lots of really great gifts..




Including Amelia!


After all the wonderful food and fun, it was time for me to say goodbye to my beloved Eclipse.

A sad day for me, but I know that helping family out is the most important thing and hey, Tis the season :)


We had a very Merry first Christmas of the season, and can't wait for more to come! Jonathan and I will go to Colorado Spring on Wednesday to spend time with Doug and Denise, then we will have our own mini Christmas on Thursday. I leave for Junction early Friday morning, and of course Christmas Day will be spent at the Gustavson house. See you all soon!

3 comments:

Elsha said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is she in those boots?!

Anonymous said...

Kari she is getting soooo big! She is ADORABLE!!

Eric and Amy said...

Great photos. Elsha - I said the same thing to myself when I saw that one.
Who did you give your Eclipse to & why?! We're excited to see you guys.