Saturday, June 5, 2010

Year #2

Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary! Time sure flies when you're having fun! Jonathan took the weekend off so we could relax together, and today we drove to Denver for our annual tradition of going to the botanic gardens. We got a new Dyson vacuum for our gift to ourselves, then we had a wonderful lunch at Red Robin, which we don't have the pleasure of having in Pueblo. We then spent the afternoon walking around the gardens reminiscing about our wedding. What a wonderful life.

Here's a look back:
2008

2009

2010


Here are some more cute shots from today:

Happy Baby Lady

Daddy explaining the flowers and the trees


Beautiful flowers

5 comments:

Elsha said...

Love the pictures! Happy anniversary!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

You guys sure have a good tradition going! Maybe another belly next year? Or I'll send my kids with you and you can pretend you adopted :)

Eric and Amy said...

Great idea to take a picture in the same place every year. Beautiful!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy anniversary! And I know you will love the Dyson, I swear I couldn't live without mine.

Abhinav said...

Hello Kari and Jonathan!

I am Abhinav from India and needless to say that I don't know you guys. I was just going through some random blogs and find yours. I must say that it is a nice blog and I wish both of you a nice life ahead :)
Take care and God bless you guys!!

Greetings from India.
Abhinav