Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2 Months

Amelia turned 2 months old on October 4th. I can't believe that much time has already gone by! It seems like it's been so much longer, but at the same time it feels like yesterday that we brought her home. It's been so much fun watching her grow and change every day. She is smiling at us SO much and just cooing away. Today, though, was a terrible day in history (hers and ours). She had her 2 month doc appt which meant 5 shots!! AHHH. It was the saddest thing in the world! Jonathan and I both cried. A lot. We are trying to keep her doped up on Tylonol, after a bad episode this afternoon when we let her medicine wear off. :( Anyway~ after the shots we took a trip to Target to buy some random stuff for her and we bought a Bumpo, since Elsha and I never made it to their storage unit to borrow theirs. Here she is:



Now wish us luck for the night and day after shots :)

2 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Now I know where people are coming from when they say "oh my gosh, ALREADY so big??" and you're thinking "it's been waaaaay longer, I swear!" I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S SO BIG! What a sweet baby girl, I hope the tylenol worked through the night. Post-trauma (shots, bumps, etc) was always when I was happiest I was breastfeeding, I felt like at least I could do THAT for the poor li'l guy!

Elsha said...

She's so cute, I miss her already!! When are you moving back to GJ so I can see her every day?