Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grand Cayman

Im back with more lovely pics of us!! I'm sure some of these pictures will look like doubles from 2 years ago, except with Jonathan's pretty face in each one! :)

Standing by our tour sign, someone offered to take a pic of us together. Since that doesn't happen often when it's just 2 of you, we gladly obliged :)

A sweet close up shot of a baby turtle, looking happy as a clam, haha.

Us with the 6 month old turtles

I think I remember that when it was a bus full of mormons we opted not to go to the Tortuga Rum Factory, but with just the 2 of us we had no other choice. So this is about all we got out of it.. A cute picture in front of the sign :)

Jonathan chillin with the devil

Yes, that's a huge stingray at my feet! AHHH

Unfortunately (for you guys), Jonathan and I took an under water camera to Stingray City, and took LOTS of great pictures holding them and kissing them and all that jazz, but I am too lazy to scan them onto the computer right now. So, next time we see you we will show you in person.

3 comments:

Psycho Dad said...

I thought you went to "Hell" but the sign says you went to "Ell." Oh, "well."

By the way, is that my face on the devil prop next to Jonathan?

Kirsta 'n co. said...

It DOESkinda look like dad, doesn't it? I like that you know that most of the people who read your blog, who would therefore be interested in seeing the underwater sting ray photos (me!!) are people you'll see in person soon enough, like family (me!!)

Elsha said...

You need to print these and add them into the other cruise pictures and just pretend Jonathan was there! We'll just photo-shop him into the family pics and we'll be good to go.