Thursday, January 29, 2009

12 Weeks!

I had my 12 week doctor visit yesterday. Everything looks good. We heard the heartbeat loud and clear. There's not too much to write about it, we just went over a lot of medical history and talked about whether or not to get testing done, which we decided not to. I actually just remembered that I'm supposed to go get routine blood test done today, oops. So, I'm off to do that. Here's a 12 week pic taken last night.



Like how my belly and boobs are the same size?? LOL, nice.

3 comments:

Elsha said...

Yay for belly pictures! When I first got pregnant, my boobs got so big that my belly didn't stick out past them until like 25 weeks. And I had a BIG belly at 25 weeks. Crazy.

salem said...

you're glowing! Allow me to teach you how to dress like a fat person ;)

Not that you even remotely need that anytime soon.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Awwww, yay! My belly is the same size, but I'll be giving birth much sooner than you, and to a coldstone ice cream baby. Should I post pictures? Hmmm... maybe not.