Friday, November 14, 2008

Jonathan Dan Phelps



Elsha tagged me to do this survey about my husband so here it is:


1) Where did you meet? He was my manager at BB&B. Sneaky sneaky
2) How long til you got married? Since the day I met him- almost exactly 2 years
3) How long have you been married? 5 months 8 days
4) Your favorite feature of his? His arms
5) Your favorite quality of his? His calmness (is that a word?)
6) Does he have a nickname for you? No but he should get one!
7) His favorite food? He's a meat lover. Any kind. Any way
8) What is his favorite sport to watch? Definitely Football
9) When was your first kiss? At his house the day after homegirl got the boot :)
10) What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to go to Wal Mart and by a couple of things like: stickers, baked beans, a $5 movie, a hole punch, and alfredo sauce.
11) Do you have kids? Not yet but we both really want one ASAP please!!
12) Does he have a hidden talent? If you haven't read my blog he's an awsome woodworker. So far he's built a cd tower, DVD shelves and a pantry for us!
13) How old is he? 29. aka Old.
14) Who said I love you first? I did :)
15) What do you admire most about him? His willingness to always apologize. Because we all know that is NOT a quality I aquired
16) What is his favorite type of music? I would say Hip-hop is his favorite, but we have a whole cd tower to prove that he listens to EVERYTHING. it's crazy
17) Do you think he will read this? Nope.
18) What is his favorite article of clothing? I think his black zip up sweater with the stars on it
19) What is his favorite hobby? He's loves to do projects. Build stuff for the house.
20) How did you decide he was the one for you? At the time it wasn't so much realizing he was the one I wanted to spend forever with, it was realizing I didn't want to spend any time without him. Ever. Does that make sense? In other words, I thought I lost him and I just couldn't take it..

2 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

your walmart shopping list is REALLY random. I dreamed I lived in Pueblo and we got to hang out on your days off! It was awesome.

salem said...

I didn't know his middle name is Dan. Maybe that should be his nick-name for you, Dan.